Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tooled Leather Look Western iPhone 6 Cases


Beautiful Designs! 

When I saw these Western Style iPhone 6 Cases on Zazzle, I just had to blog about them. I think they are just beautiful, and would make lovely gifts for iPhone 6 users who love the western style. No, I am not a cowgirl at heart here, but I love the tooled leather look on these iPhone cases.

  • Designed for the iPhone 6 with 4.7 inch screen
  • Slim profile and lightweight
  • Impact resistant, durable hard plastic
  • Lay-flat bezel to protect your screen from directly contacting surfaces
  • Access to all ports, controls & sensors
  • Customize with your images, designs, and text
  • Glossy finish
  • Printed in the USA
I mean, just how cool can iPhone cases be? I love this collection, but there are many more to see on Zazzle. I personally love the brown leather graphics designs, but the purple is an attractive color too. The brown with turquoise colors are especially eye appealing iPhone 6 cases, and I do love the tooled leather designs on them.

I had gotten a leather tooling kit as a gift from a friend, and tried my hand at tooling leather. I worked on several crafting projects and learned a little about tooled leather. I have to admit I did nothing as beautiful as the designer tooled leather iPhone cases images.

1 comment: